Process enclosures for equipment or work processes
As custom-made individual structures, LEV enclosures protect the user from potential releases when working with analytical instruments such as HPLC systems, pipetting robots, mills or grinders.
Specifics: The height adjustable CAV SASH system allows free and easy access to the upper and lower region of the interior.
The advantages at a glance:
- Development and construction specific to the process
- Easy access to the interior through side doors and CAV SASH system
- vibration-free through independent filter units
- optimum personal protection against dust and aerosols
- Independent ventilation, no connection to the home ventilation necessary, but possible
The custom-made individual structures of the LEV systems ensure a safe laboratory environment with a variety of applications. Discuss your problem with us and we can design a solution.
Special features include:
- Independent air filtration technology
- Requires only a low volume of air
- Ergonomically, relaxed and safe work
- Freedom of movement for pipetting and handling of samples
- Horizontal laminar air flow allows the use of micro-scales
- Alarm monitoring of air flows
- Alarm device for the monitoring of the inflow velocity
- Variable height adjustable work access opening
- Containment Tested according to EN 14175 Part 3