Secure, climate-controlled working environments
The ClimateZone provides a secure climate-controlled environment for the testing of pharmaceutical products. Temperature and humidity are controlled in the ClimateZone.
The advantages at a glance
- selectable temperature and humidity profiles
- independent control of temperature and humidity
- side-mounted transfer box
- Independent ventilation, no connection to the home ventilation necessary, but possible
- Easy access through hinged front doors
- Particularly suitable for the use and testing with NGI’s or Andersen Impactors
The ClimateZone offers a local, climate-controlled environment for sensitive samples or climate-related trials. More flexible and cost-effective than the climate control of an entire laboratory.
Special features include:
- Independent air filtration technology
- Mobile, flexible and cost-effective operation
- Ergonomic, relaxed and safe working
- Easy access to instrumentation.
- Alarm monitoring of air flows
- Access via ports or gloves
- Transfer hatch available
The ClimateZone can be used for:
- Testing of inhalation drugs, for example, of NGI Cascade impactors and Andersen impactors.
- Packing of small quantities under defined climatic conditions
- Tested and approved for inhalation test
- 1500, 2000 and 2500 mm width available